76th & Newbury is the premier online marketplace for luxe, personalized, and innovative design.
At 76th & Newbury we simply love to design. We believe it’s a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together. We’re excited to share this passion for design with one lucky student currently pursuing a major in Graphic Arts & Design or Applied Arts.
To enter, its easy- no design projects, no essays. Simply submit your email address or Log in through Facebook. To apply for the scholarship, participants are simply required to share this scholarship on Facebook and Instagram.
Earn extra entries by:
- Following us on Pinterest (+1 entry)
- Following us on Instagram (+1 entry)
- Pinning the scholarship on Pinterest (+1 entry)
The more entries the participant submits, the higher chance of receiving the scholarship award. The winner will be announced on this page and through email on November 16. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before another awardee will be chosen.
- Award: $500 worth of scholarship
- Number of scholarships available: 1
- Deadline of application: November 15, 2016. The winner will be announced on November 16, 2016.
- Available to: College students currently pursuing a major in Graphic Arts & Design or Applied Arts of any level. There is no age limit. You should be a U.S. citizen or a legal resident.
a Rafflecopter giveaway